Greetings to all! I am just trying to figure out this BLOG thing, (which in the past vowed to myself I wouldn't do it) but now it seems the time is right. Not to mention the preasure I keep getting from Melly (shout out POSSUM!) to start one. Anyway, I think it will be fun to keep everyone informed of our goings-on. Because when I talk to you all, I never seem to have anything to say - but we really aren't that boring! So, please bear with me as I learn how to do all this crap!
Snips and snails and....crayfish
11 years ago

6 comments:
I am SO excited!! POSSUM!!!!
Yo yo! Wut up girlfriend?
I am so excited you have a blog page!!! It looks so cute!!!
Wahoo! You are blogeriffic! Very cute, it will be fun to see more!!
This is perfect since I SUCK at calling people back in case you haven't noticed! I'm pretty good at responding to e-mail and this kind of crap. So Yeah!
I love it! What does your tat say? Faux or real? I've thought about doing a blog too. You'll have to let me know what you think of this site...
Post a Comment