CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Niece is ONE!

This last weekend we were in St. Geoge to celebrate the FIRST Birthday for my Brother's daughter, Shaylynn!! It was a great party, complete with yummy food, party hats (whats a birthday without party hats?!), and treat bags! And as expected at first birthdays, Shaylynn got so many presents! We love you Shay!
Ashley, Shay, and CJ




This is the gift Whitney and I had made for Shaylynn. (Uncle CJ made one for Daxon when he was a babe that said #1 Uncle...its only fair!)

4 comments:

MELANIE said...

love it! it turned out soooo cute!

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

Awesome gift! How great!

nataliejustin said...

I did not have party hats!! I was jipped!! Just teasing, very cute gift! thats a fun idea!!

KatieZ said...

Hey, thanks for adding me to the list of Blog friends! When I find out how to do all that fun stuff, I will return the favor!