So today I had the back door open because of the beautiful weather. Its nice and cool, a little rainy, with some nice thunder rolling in the distance (much to the chagrin of my poor dog!) Well, the door has been open most of the morning. And over the course of this morning I have noticed Zayla playing near the door, swinging it open, almost closed, open again. I have been on the phone a lot, cleaning things up, the usual. I have fed Zayla lunch, the Hubband stopped in real quick for something and held Zayla for a minute, he left, I then got Zayla down for a nap. With a one track mind I headed downstairs to start to clean up the kitchen (among everything else!) I walked down the short flight of stairs to my family room. At the bottom of the stairs I see three dark lumps on the carpet. Without my glasses on I had to lean closer to see what it was...and the only thing I came up with, was that some time over the course of the morning, Zayla had walked out into the backyard, picked up DOG POOP and lovingly brought it inside!!! Aaaahhh! I started thinking of what she has touched, eaten, stuck in her mouth, and all I could do was laugh! I need more of me around to keep on top of everything!!
Oh, the JOY!!!
Snips and snails and....crayfish
11 years ago

2 comments:
I just laughed so hard! Hopefully it cleaned up ok-and Zayla did too-you know she was probably thinking she was helping by doing the pooper scooping....good girl...
Katie,
Thanks for sharing your story! I loved it!!! It made me laugh!!! I miss you so much! Love ya lots Anna
Post a Comment