CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Girls Trip 2010

This year's girls trip took us to San Francisco!! This place is such a great city and full of many "world famous" things! Some highlights include:


World Famous HAIGHT & ASHBURY Baby!!
I have always wanted to come here and recommit to my grooviness - and so I have!


All my sexy ladies (Lisa, Andrea, Melly, Nat, Leslie, and Milissa) on the boat to "World Famous" Alcatraz. (I never did get a photo of the 7 of us together - for that I am relying on the other gals!)


"World Famous" Fishermans Wharf
This is my favorite photo taken (from my stash). I am thinking I will have someone photoshop me in there....


A fabulous random shot from riding on the "World Famous" Cable Cars! (Try it in the rain too, so fun!)


We went to "Wicked" the first night, and I LOVED it!! Please notice: the SEQUINS!!! We planned a year ago that one evening on our next trip we would bedazzle oursleves with sequins, and so we did! All 7 of us in our Sequins was quite a site to behold!

Other "World Famous" bits: Sears Fine Food "World Famous" for little pancakes, "World Famous" Head Shop near Haight and Ashbury (but I already forgot the name of it!), "World Famous" everything in Union Square!, "World Famous" Coit Tower, and our very own "World Famous" Sir Frances Drake Hotel!

2 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!

nataliejustin said...

We rule:) I had such a fun time, we need to gather soon I think I can have just as much fun anywhere with all my favorite ladies.