Finally!
I am getting around to posting that my boys had their birthday last week on Oct 9th. Daxon turned 4 (oh me gesh!) and Jon turned 31! (For those of you who don't know, Jon and Dax have the same birthday!) Jon left town the day before to go to Arizona for a "guys weekend". We went to dinner for him at McGrath's Fish House on Monday night. Jon and I had Daxon open his gifts from us, and eat his cake the day before his birthday. On Thursday, their actual day of birth, Melly, Deklin, my mom, my brother, and my Auntie Chrisy took Daxon to the Hogle Zoo! We all had a great time together, the Tiger was the Highlight! Here are some photos from the random birthday celebrations!


Love to all!






4 comments:
Can I just tell you I LOVE Daxon's shirt. I totally cracked up. I love it! I also loved the tights in the fall time pictures. I am impressed that you do so many fun things with your kids. They are lucky to have you for a mom and it is really fun to read your blog.
ahhh! he's getting all growned up!! I definitely need to get a shirt like that for ALL of my children...maybe my husband needs one too...(that says..wife of course). Ya,the more i see it the better! right....!
I'll make sure Blayke sees these. She will love them. I think she forgot when the b-days were, and I don't usually think about it......sorry! Very cute pics!
Happy Birthday to your boys! The birthdays are usually our annual visit to your house, so sad to miss. That cute Daxon, I can't believe he is getting so big!
Post a Comment