CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged!

I can't turn down a good "Tag"!

My Favorite TV Shows
1. Survivor
2. The Cleaner
3. CSI (Vegas)
4. My Number 1 fave will always be Gilmore Girls (even though its not on the air!)

My Least Favorite TV Shows
1. American Idol
2. The Sarah Conner Chronicles (Jon loves it!)
3. The Pick Up Artist (serious! There is such a show!)
4. Chris Angel Mindfreak
5. Go! Diego Go!

My Favorite Restaurants
1. The Happiest of Sumos
2. Rubios
3. Gardunos
4. Thai Chili Gardens

My Least Favorite Restaurants
1. T-Bones (sorry Edwin!)
2. The Rice King (sorry Edwin again!)
3. I tend to not go to yucky places, so I can't think of any more!

Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Met for Book Club at Red Mango (such a good joint!)
2. Went to Costco
3. Finally cleaned my kitchen
4. Helped Jon pack for his hunting trip

Things I am looking forward to
1. Witches Night Out
2. Making Halloween Spiders with Daxon
3. My pillow
4. My Yoga class
5. The Holiday Season

Things I am not looking forward to
1. My kids growing up
2. Icy Roads
3. No more Veggies from Edwin's garden :(
4. The cold that I am getting...

Things I love about Fall
1. Colors
2. Crisp Air
3. Birthdays
4. Halloween
5. Jeans

Things on my Wish list
1. A Photography Class
2. New Shoes
3. To sleep in beyond 8:00 am
4. To go on a date with my husband
5. To go on a family TRIP somewhere I have never been

Things I don't wish for
1. A Headache
2. Daxon's tantrums (see number 1)
3. Jon leaving town every weekend
4. Negativity

People I am tagging
1. Bethi
2. Liesel
3. All the rest of you...go to town!

3 comments:

bethi said...

sweet!!! i feel so special!!...(Ill get on that!, check back!) hey whenever your down here...lets get together!...Id love to shoot some pics for you! even if its just your kiddos, because i know how it is to get the whole fam together! love ya!!

KatieZ said...

That's funny, I just did this on my blog. Visit this site http://katiez-yours-mine-ours.blogspot.com/2008/10/getting-to-know-you-getting-to-know-all.html, and put your blog title "tagged" into Mr. Linky! Then other people who visit my blog will see just this one post!

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

Haven't been on the computer too much lately. SOOOO Busy! So, I just realized I was tagged! I'm excited!! I will try to post my list super soon! Love ya!
Liesel