December is a busy month for all of us, so I jumbled all our December goings on together in to one post. (I will post Christmas photos later!)
Daxon and I had a successful Snow Day last week. This is our first Snowman we have ever built together! (Minus the corncob pipe and button nose!)
We went up to Chrisy's house for a birthday dinner for my cousin Dallan. (My cousin Clayton and his wife Treasure were in town from Baton Rouge) so we had a good family gathering. This picture was taken by Daxon. He loves taking the camera, so we were telling him to take photos of actual people and not just random walls...
NAKED BABIES! This is the first time I have put both my kids in the bath together! And what is a childhood without bath photos with siblings or cousins?! I say 'not complete'! I learned during this experience that bathing both kids at the same time is NOT a time saver. But the kids sure loved it, so I guess that is why we mothers keep doing it. Right?!
This is from the first weekend of December. Every year Provo City puts on a Winter Fest parade to ring in the Holiday Season. (its usually snowing at this parade), but this year was relatively warmish...Santa was the last float to go by. Daxon got really excited!!
Well, I guess that doesn't really cover a lot of our December, but there will be more later!
Love to all!
Snips and snails and....crayfish
11 years ago

1 comments:
Blayke says the adhesive that was used on the DVD could "unstick a dog from a bathtub". What the heck does that mean? And why is the dog stuck to the bathtub?!LOL
Post a Comment