From the first day that I set this blog up, I didn't like the background and such. So last night (at 11:00 pm) I finally got trendy and got on Pyzam and looked at a billion layouts. I got sick of looking and chose the first one that jumped out at me. Now I am a fan of change, but I just have a hard time committing to that change at the last moment. So - I may be changing things around here and there, so just endure while we are under construction!
Love to all!
Snips and snails and....crayfish
11 years ago

4 comments:
Love the new look, darlin! I promise I will call SOON so we can catch up! I am so sorry it has taken me so long!!! Love you!
It looks great...one of my favorites....maybe you will inspire me to change our boring green background!
I think your blog looks great and I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE!!! Also, Thank you so much for the Christmas Card, I loved it!!
LoVe the NeW look! Great Job! How's my girl!
Post a Comment