CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

....about Daxon

So, I have looked through the last 3-4 posts and realized that I have nothing about Daxon! So - I wanted to get his cute little mug out there! He daily makes me laugh with the faces he pulls, the funny things he says, and the goofy things he does. Lately his favorite movie has been Disney's "Brother Bear". Because of the movie, everything has become a hunting spear. Blue and I made him a spear from a cardboard tube from inside a roll of wrapping paper. We reinforced it with electrician tape, and then another piece of cardboard in the center after it started getting weak. He takes it with him everywhere!



This photo depicts him well...he goes in his room and finds the easiest shoe to put on and goes outside to "hunt bears" (wearing socks with flip flops is a cardinal sin in our family, but we let him slide!) What a funny cute boy!


PS: FOLLOW UP ON "FOR THE LOVE" POST
Thanks to all those who left me comments/messages/texts about what to do for Zayla's soar gums! And especially to Nat for bringing me a Mesh Feeder! The next day after the post Zayla of course stopped crying and was fine! But we tried out the Mesh Feeder and she didn't quite get it. We'll try it again on the next tooth. However since then, I have found out that cold carrots make her happy!

PPS: I realize this is supposed to be a post about Daxon but be sure to look at the cuter than cute video clip below!!

Much Joy!

2 comments:

dogma said...

Dearest katie and fam,
Loved the pictures, made me cry,well get uncomfortably tight in the throat. I wish there would of been something as cleaver as this family blog when i was a young mother, not that I would have had the discipline to sit down and write but then there would be one more thing to have guilt over, and that is one thing I am good at, guilt (and regreat) your loving aunt and admirer Chrisy

nataliejustin said...

Daxon is a silly man, I'm glad my son is not the only one that runs around in spiderman outfits.