I am so blessed to have such fabulous friends!
I am truly on a "friend high" right now. (I think it ebbs and flows!) I just wanted to put it out there that I am so thankful for such awesome women in my life! The photos below have all been taken within the last week! (I have this bizarre belief that people don't actually become a permanent part of one's life until it is documented by photos!) And for my friends not posted here - it just means we need to see each other soon!
This is my newest friend Nettie! We met in February at the University Mall Treehouse Play area! (This photo was taken at McDonalds where our kids were playing...) I am so happy about our new friendship! But tell me - whats with my overly large head?!!!
These are my girls: Kari and Mandra (at Mandra's baby shower) We were roommates in College!
I went to dinner with Nat and Rondi on Monday. Each time I am with these two I love them even more! And Nat, Rondi and I are so proud that you have embraced "Twilight"!

This is Anna. We took our kids to the Bean Museum at BYU this week (notice the dead animal behind us...) Anna and I have been friends since 6th grade! Its great to be able to hang out with you again Ann. I wish you weren't leaving so soon! Doesn't self photography bring back so many goofy memories?!

This is Anna. We took our kids to the Bean Museum at BYU this week (notice the dead animal behind us...) Anna and I have been friends since 6th grade! Its great to be able to hang out with you again Ann. I wish you weren't leaving so soon! Doesn't self photography bring back so many goofy memories?!
Don't you worry, my sexy scrap-assy sistas! There will be plenty of our photos on this blog when we get back from "THE HAPPIEST GIRLS TRIP ON EARTH"!!!!!
Joy to all!



1 comments:
Aw that was a really sweet blog! I always have so much fun with you and I look forward to many more fun times! xoxo
Post a Comment