Our activities since I last blogged in chronilogical order:
Shaylynn's Birthday party at my house. (notice decapitated Elmo!)
Dax was V.I.P. at his school!
Birthday Party for Edwin at Pirate Island
Birthday Party for Deklin at his house.
Cornmaze at Thanksgiving point. (We went with Melly, Suzie, Dek and Lito.)...didn't find our way through the maze...and NEVER try to bring a wagon through the maze!
Daxon and Jon's birthday! (yes, its the same day!)
We had a smashing BBQ party for Jonny that evening, but I was too overwhelmed with everything to take photos...

Blayke got to be here for the "birthday" weekend!
Shaylynn and Zayla good buddies! Ashley, and the girls were here for the birthdays too!
Can't believe Daxon is 5!!!

Daxon's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese (or as Daxon says "Yuck-ee-cheeses" and I don't want to correct him!)

Daxon got to go hunting with Dad for a week (Zay and I went up there for one night). They did get a deer!
So far Hubband has been out of town every weekend of October, and so I stay up way too late and scrap when he is away...
Halloween will just have to be another post!
Joy to all!









1 comments:
Maybe you should blog more often. Looks like a fun October.
Post a Comment