CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something with a Sword...

Halloween Pics!! By Popular Demand!


The three little Trick-or-Treaters! Daxon, Zayla, and Deklin


What can I say? I am SO PROUD of Zayla's costume. (The Tu-Tu is so cute it kills me!)


My cute, cute kids! Being a mom rocks!


Earlier in the month, I asked Daxon what he wanted to be for Halloween. He pondered for a moment and said "ummmm, something with a sword." Ninja it is!

Candy and Joy!

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Your kids ARE CUTE! I'm in love with Zayla now that I get to be with her every Sunday. Can I just tell you that I adore her every move? She is so cute and sweet I just want to nibble on her cute little arms. And, Daxon. There is no cooler kid in the hood, I tell you.

bethi said...

Soooo cute!!! I cant believe how cute your kids are!! when are you gonna let me take some pics?
....these are the moments!

jomama said...

zayla's costume is so cute. how fun that you get to buy tutu's and bows and stuff. so fun.