CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Think - Fantasy in Frost!



These photos are from a few weeks ago when it snowed hard, but they are so cute and fun that I wanted to post them anyway. Our family had a great Christmas together and look forward many more days of frolicking in the Winter Wonderland!!




Though he was born in Phoenix, Muzzy has always been a snow-dog!
Happy Holidays!


4 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Snow pictures are always so cute:)

Amy Hunter said...

Can I just say that I'm in love with Zayla?? I love being her nursery leader. She is A-DOR-A-BLE. And, not to leave Daxon out by any means, he was an angel when he stayed here with us. Send him over to play anytime!
p.s. got the receipt in. no worries.

bethi said...

Your kiddos are soo cute! love the pictures! They are fab!! Especially the first one...tell him he would be a great advertisement for shoveling snow....(or frolicking in it)! (: love ya

Amy Hunter said...

J
Katie, my dear, I've been trying to reach you this week but with no success. I lost your cell phone number, silly me. I'm trying to reach you because senior nursery gave me a list of supplies that they are running low on, plates, cups, raisins, crackers, etc. Wondering if you can give me permission in the next week or so to purchase those? Feel free to contact me by email. Honestly, that's the best way to reach me. I'm like you and I rarely touch my home phone. My address is amyshunter@ gmail.com. Or feel free to give me a ring and leave a voicemail. Thank you!! P.s are you on facebook?