Hubband Tag (Thanks, Ash!)
Ashley tagged me about a week ago, so here I am finally getting to it!
What is your Hubband's name: JON RICHARD PAUL
How long have you been married: 8+ YEARS
How long did you date: 2 YEARS
How old is he: 31
Who eats more sweets: NORMALLY WE DON'T EAT MANY SWEETS, BUT LATELY IT HAS BEEN HIM
Who is a better singer: JON IS BECAUSE HE USES HIS ABLITITY TO SING IN MORE THAN JUST THE CAR
Who is smarter: JON
Who does the Laundry: I DO
Who pays the bills: HE WINS THE BREAD IN ORDER FOR ME TO PAY THE BILLS
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: JON (HE HAS TO SLEEP CLOSEST TO THE DOOR)
Who mows the lawn: JON. I HAVE NEVER MOWED A LAWN IN MY LIFE!
Who cooks dinner: WE BOTH DO. HOWEVER, HE IS GOOD AT IT!
Who drives: WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER, HE DOES THE DRIVING
Who is the first to admit they are wrong: ME
Who kissed who first: IT WAS A SIMULTANEOUS THING...
Who asked out who first: WE SORT OF ENDED UP TOGETHER BY A CHANCE ONE EVENING, AND WENT FROM THERE! BUT HE CALLED ME BACK AFTER THAT!
Who wears the pants: WE SHARE THE PANTS. THEY ARE SORT A TRAVELING PANTS...
I tag: Jodi, and Melanie (T)
Snips and snails and....crayfish
11 years ago

2 comments:
I think I did this same tag as my very first post a few months ago...does that count as an answer to your tag?
This was interesting to read...made me think about how I would respond and you know I think we ended up doing really good as far as boys go....
Post a Comment