I can't believe it, but our baby in ONE!! (She actually turned one on Feb 5th). We had a party for her a week ago and I just wanted to get some photos up for you all to enjoy. Thanks to all our friends and family who were here to help celebrate. It was good to be with you all! Zayla loves all her gifts, and will be the most fashionable little tot in all the land!
I am such a crafty mom, I made the Tu-Tu!!!
This was the extent of the cake show...she liked it!
Zayla is sitting on the table looking at the board I made with one photo of her taken around the 5th of every month of her life!
This was taken on the morning of her Birthday. She was kind of trembling as she first sat on this new horse!
Snips and snails and....crayfish
11 years ago

3 comments:
Shes so cute! what a pretty baby!
She is sooo stinkin cute!!! I cant believe she is one! holy conoly! love you!
Way cute photos of the birthday girl. It was a great party!
Post a Comment