Its been a while since I have posted anything for my fascinated readers...and I am thoroughly sorry! I have a few good excuses...One being that my computer is out in the garage/studio and its so cold out there! (we have turned down our heating method in order to cut down on power bill), Two: Zayla is now taking shorter naps, so my two hours of getting stuff done is cut in half lately. I usually tackle the kitchen and spend time with Dax in that hour during her nap. and Three: I have not had anything exciting going on around here, nor have I had any fabulolus witty thoughts to post. Just boring!
So - I thought I would emphasize that boringness and post all about it!! Enough of waiting for something spectacular to happen to post something right?! Rrrrrrright!
I so want to point out my favorite photos I have taken lately however. Both are totally random (which always turn out to be my fave!) Notice the "silly spot" photo. Blayke and Zayla are so cute! And them sticking their tongues out at me at the same time was not planned. It must be a Sister...thing! The one at top of Zayla is so cute because she is just to happy and mischevious lately! Its fun to catch her at it!
Well - tune in soon as I will actually have something to talk about because my baby is turning ONE YEAR OLD in three days!!! I will have photos of the celebration and such up soon!
Keeping the JOY!
Kat
Kat

4 comments:
Is your talking Darth Vader edible? Just wondering why its in the fridge?
I can not believe that Zayla is going to be ONE! The year has flown. She is getting so big and looks just like you! Adorable! Lots of love to you all!!
I'm glad that you've come to the realization that the studio is actually a garage.......just kidding.
Happy Birthday to the most easy going and one of the cutest babies in the whole state of Utah! How can she already be one? Congratulations to you all in helping her survive her 1st year of life. Love you! - Jodi and boys
Post a Comment