CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Don't You Hate it When...

  • your microwave breaks??
  • your baby's diaper doesn't smell poopy(don't really hate that part...), but when you go to change her, she has sat in a mess and now has diaper rash all over her little sad bum??
  • your personal priorities get shoved aside for someone else, and you aren't woman enough to stand up for yourself?
  • when it seems there are over a million sippy cups lying all over the house; each one with a fermenting content?!
  • when your 4-year-old leaves the back gate open and a Butch Cop brings your dog back to you with a complimentary citation and fine?!
  • you forget to go to your best friend's brother's wedding!? (So sorry Karalee!)
  • your baby will not play with any of her toys. All she wants is your cell phone, a soggy wrapper the dog has been chewing on, or one of the million fermented sippy cups on the floor?
  • you realize that about 2 hours ago is when you first felt thirsty and you still haven't gotten yourself a drink?
  • you're so tired during of the late-night-feedings that you don't remember putting the baby back to bed, and wake up in your own bed a while later wondering how you got there?
  • your favorite anklet breaks, and six months later you still haven't fixed it??
  • you let yourself get hungry enough that even your kid's Corn Dog looks really, really, good?
  • the magical-house-cleaning-elves don't show up day after day? (damn those elves!)
  • your 9-month-old already knows how to bend your every will to get her own way?
  • you send your 4-year-old to naptime and suddenly his mattress comes flying down the stairs?!
  • you know a guy in the cell phone business, but you still don't have picture-mail on your phone?!
  • you're so hungry for attention, that when your kid starts brushing your hair with a dog brush, you don't object?!

4 comments:

Stacey W said...

Sounds like you need a vacation! Come to AZ!!!! Love you!!!! xoxoxox

MELANIE said...

I told you I was sorry........... :)

jomama said...

Hee! Hee! I love to read your blog Katie. I miss you!
- Jodi

nataliejustin said...

Bad Week? I hope you had fun at mania though. I love you katie, being a mom is crazy and some times I think, did I sign up for this? What the crap was I thinking?
Thats why kids are so cute, so they can live through childhood.