CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happily Haunted!

Halloween is good all day, I say. So the kids and I got dressed up in our Halloween finest that morning and hit the town together. We ran some errands and ended up that the University Mall where they were having Trick-or-Treating at most of the stores. So the kids scored there!!


After we got home Blayke and Daxon put on their Halloween Costumes and we headed over to Suzie's ward's TRUNK-OR-TREAT party. (My ward had ours last Saturday, so Daxon is going on his 3rd trick-or-treating excursion at this point) After the tricked-out-treat-trunks we went over to Suzie and Ed's (they would be my in-laws), for the annual feast of Chili and home made Donuts! Making ourselves positively sick off fresh donuts is almost the best part of Halloween! We then went around the neighborhood and did some more Trick-Treating! It was a fun night, and fun to spend it with the family.


Zayla and Daddy at Trunk or Treat.


Bob the Builder and Batgirl!



Notice my highly attractive Hubband and his mullet-tastic hair! It has become a Halloween tradition in itself!

Cute Babies all around! Zayla is really enjoying her first experience Trick-or-Treating! Grandpa pushes the stroller just the right way! (in case you can't tell, she is asleep!)
Hope everyone had a frightfully good Halloween!!

5 comments:

KatieZ said...

So glad you posted these pics! Hope you don't mind, I stole the one of Blayke. I don't have a great one of her in costume. Looks like you all had a great time! I'll be posting my crazy bunch tomorrow. Come visit!

nataliejustin said...

Looks like fun. I am really jealous about these doughnuts I keep hearing about. I love the mullet wig!

bethi said...

Frightfully GOod...oh yes!!....You have the cutest fam!!...and you are looking frightfully hot in your pic!! good times! good times!!

Amy said...

Katie you are such a good mom! What fun your kiddos had. And you genuinely enjoy having fun with them. I spent HAlloween worrying about how I was going to get rid of the candy without the kids noticing...maybe I shouldn't wish away the holiday quite so much...Anyway very cute costumes and you rock mommy!

about us said...

You're such a good mom to dress up! You're kids are getting so big (not to mention so cute)! Hope you are doing good!